Tuesday 4 March 2014

Perfume Mania

I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm a perfume "collector," I'm more of a "Oh my gosh, that bottle is really pretty, I NEED IT," type of perfume buyer. 
With that said, I have a lot of perfume. I like having different scents for my mood. 
If I'm really happy I normally wear something floral, like "Gucci Flora." If I am feeling mysterious, I wear something spicy, like "Oh Lola," by Marc Jacobs. 
Something to remember ladies: A little perfume goes a long way.  

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle



My perfume collection 

My first perfume, Miss Dior Cherie.

I more or less bought these because the bottles are amazing.

Prada Candy...a must for any girl!

Every lady needs a Chanel perfume in her collection. 

My current perfume, Lancome Tresor- Midnight Rose 


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp


No comments:

Post a Comment