Friday 4 April 2014

Rebecca Minkoff


I had the pleasure of being invited to a press luncheon, prior to Rebecca Minkoff's in-store appearance yesterday at Holt Renfrew Calgary! Not only is Rebecca a great designer, she was very warm and friendly. 
We discussed her Spring 2014 collection and her inspiration behind her designs, her family, and future trends. She was down to earth, personable, and very easy to talk to.
There was a beautiful selection of handbags and shoes at the presentation in a variety of colors and designs. 
Rebecca was on hand to autograph handbags and monogramming was also available. 
I was thrilled to receive a Rebecca Minkoff clutch as being part of the press for the event, whenever I use it, I will be reminded of this amazing experience!

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 











The "Press Present" I received. 


 Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment