Wednesday 17 December 2014

Billionaire Girls Club

On Wednesday's, not only do I normally wear something pink, (Mean Girls has really affected my wardrobe) but I normally try and dress comfy. 

Thanks to Pharrell and his "Billionaire Girls Club" clothing line, I am able to do both!

Sweatshirts are still a huge trend, and I am taking full advantage of that... And I mean FULL advantage! 

With Christmas baskets full of goodies showing up every two seconds, "sweats are all that fits me right now." 

Wow, so many "Mean Girls" quotes and references in one post... New record for me! 

Love,

Chloe... YYC Belle  





Sweatshirt: Billionaire Girls Club
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind 
Boots: Rag & Bone 
Belt: Hermes 
Bag: Saint Laurent 

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment