Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Nash

Nothing makes me feel less cool than when my parents tell me stories about the 80's, and they were full of stories this past weekend while we dined at The Nash.

The Nash is the revamp of the historic "National" hotel where my Dad would come to Calgary to listen to punk rock bands...Cool right? This is also the same guy that pioneered the double polo shirt.

The Nash is Michael Noble's latest creation and it does not disappoint!  

The varied menu will please all palates with its creative combination of flavors!

Love,

Chloe... YYC Belle 


Brown Butter Glazed Gnochetti

Nash Made Spaghetti, Butter Poached Lobster 

Alder Smoked Albacore Tuna 

Maple Brined Arctic Char

Naturally Raised Bison Short Ribs

Pork Belly & Seared Scallops

The Delicious Vegetables 

The Frites 

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment