Thursday 24 July 2014

Chanel Sweatshirt

Sweatshirts have been having a great run for the past few years!
My first introduction into the "sweatshirt game" was this Chanel short sleeve number I got a few years ago.

It was a piece that I couldn't pass up and I persuaded my parents into getting it for me!
"I'll have it forever! Mom can borrow it, too! I think Beyonce has one!"  All those lines seemed to work, or my parents wanted to shut me up and broke down and bought the thing!

Regardless, most of my "persuasive lines" are true:
-I will have it forever
- My Mom can borrow it if she wants
- Beyonce does have one.

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 





Sweatshirt: Chanel
Jeans: Rich and Skinny
Shoes: Vince

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment