Monday 14 July 2014

Pug Love

Confession: I LOVE PUGS!
I have mentioned this once or twice, but my love for them is a real thing. (If you check my computer history, the first thing that pops up is "baby Pug puppy."
However, I sadly will never be able to get one because they shed and I'm allergic, so...clothes with Pug faces on them will have to do.
When I saw this shirt at Anthropologie, it was the quickest purchase I have ever made.
A Pug, wearing a pink and bright colored headdress of sorts, and also wearing pink nail polish on it's paws...clearly a must!!

Happy Monday!
Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 






Jean Shirt: Gap
Pug Shirt: Anthropologie 
Jeans: Rich and Skinny
Belt: Moschino
Shoes: Gucci 


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment