Saturday 2 August 2014

Black and White-Hello Kitty Edition

There are two things I love:
1) A shirt with a Peter Pan collar
2) Hello Kitty
This blouse happens to have both!

My love for a Peter Pan collar has been a thing for as long as I can remember, (very Alexa Chung of me) but my Hello Kitty obsession happened later in life....she's just so damn cute!!

When it's warm outside and you want to look dressy and put together, a pair of waxed denim shorts and a blouse is the easiest go-to look! Change your shoes from flats during the day to heels at night, and you're all set for a night out!

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 






Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Rich and Skinny
Shoes: Miu Miu 
Accessories: Hermes and Tiffany Bracelets, Moschino Belt, Tag Heuer Watch

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment