Tuesday 26 August 2014

Louie Loafers

I have never been the type of person to wear a pair of heels to work...I don't need to prove anything!
With that said, I am either in a loafer, ballet flat, or a pair of runners everyday.

These Louis Vuitton loafers are the comfiest "slipper" type flat that I own. (Granted they are called a "slipper," so I'm sure they are meant to be comfy, but still...)
The black and gold color are the perfect transitional shoe between Summer and Fall.

These shoes were a bit of an investment, but with the amount of times I've worn them, and plan to wear them, this purchase is completely justified!


Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 







Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: French Connection 
Shoes: Louie Vuitton 


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment