Friday 7 November 2014

Chambray, Camo, and Chloe

Since it's Friday, my personal favorite day of the week, today's post is all about my personal favorite pair of boots...my Chloe "Susanna" Booties.

The "Susanna" boots are a girls dream, they're stylish, comfy, and versatile! The booties look great with a skirt or dress as well as a pair of jeans!

These boots also have the softest leather I've ever come across!

If you want to invest in a pair of booties you will wear all year, I highly recommend the Chloe "Susanna" Boot...and I'm not even being biased because the brand and I have the same name!

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Chloe...YYC Belle  





Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Current/Elliott 
Shoes: Chloe
Belt: Dolce and Gabbana 

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment