Wednesday 12 November 2014

Channeling Chase

For those of you who don't know, I have an older brother named Chase. 
Chase is a well dressed guy and a definite sneaker head!

My brother always blends the perfect amount of stylish and sporty into his everyday attire, but who said boys get to have all the fun when it comes to sneakers and sweatshirts?

This outfit is completely "Chase- esque" and I don't think I've ever looked more like him...minus the fact he is a foot and a half taller than me, and he wouldn't be carrying a Saint Laurent bag, or wearing his hair in a bun for that matter! 

Love.

Chloe...YYC Belle 






Sweatshirt: Holt Renfrew
Jeans: 7 For All mankind 
Sneakers: Chanel 
Bag: Saint Laurent 

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp


No comments:

Post a Comment