Wednesday 17 June 2015

Holes, Stripes, and Rockstuds

It’s Wednesday, so a pair of pink Valentino Rockstuds are in order… obviously!

Lately, I’ve been super into tying up one side of a loose fitting tee into a knot; I feel the casual tie is cool alternative to a normal tuck.

If you haven’t tried an Iro “Clay” tee, I really do swear by them (If you haven’t noticed, based on how often I wear them.) I have them in navy, bright pink, light pink, black, white, striped, short sleeve, long sleeve… Every variation, I most likely have it!

The light-weight linen material is perfect for Summer, and the holes in them add an edge to any look!

Have a great day!

Love,
Chloe… YYC Belle 







Top: Iro 
Jeans: Paige Denim 
Flats: Valentino 


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment