Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Greatest Sneakers Ever

This sweatshirt's so great, it even says that on it!

What’s also really great? These Miu Miu sneakers.

If you’re a loyal YYC Belle follower, you know that I have a pair of these sneakers in black and a pair in white. The most recent addition to the collection… A pair in grey!

Clearly, I cannot get enough of these sneakers; Not only are they fashionable, they are the comfiest shoe that I own!

I hope you love them as much as I do, and I apologize for how often I wear them… They’re simply the best and I now have a pair to match everything!


Have a great day!


Love,
Chloe…YYC Belle







Sweatshirt: The Great
Jeans: J.Crew
Sneakers: Miu Miu 
Belt and Bracelet: Hermes 
Watch: TAG Heuer


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment