Saturday 21 June 2014

Ohh La La Patisserie

A few years ago, my Dad and I would drive around Calgary every Saturday morning on the hunt for the perfect little bakery. 
When we came across "Ohh La La Patisserie," I felt like we hit the jackpot!
The pastries, macaroons, and cakes are made fresh daily, and everything is delicious! (Seriously, typing this now, my mouth is watering!) 
Pastry Chef, Sebastian Judkovski, owner of Ohh La La, has more than twenty years experience in the French baking and dessert world, making each pastry authentic, delectable, and giving me the "I'm in Paris eating a croissant" feeling! 
I highly recommend giving Ohh La La Patisserie a try...You will not be disappointed! 

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 









Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment