Sunday 22 June 2014

Self-Tanner Sunday

Now that it is officially Summer, it's time to get a beautiful Summer glow!
We all know that sitting outside, suntanning, is not good for the skin, so why not try a self-tanner?

I'm partial to a self-tanner for two reasons:
1) My attention span won't allow me to suntan outside, without getting bored, for more than five minutes.
2) I have naturally fair skin, and pray for tanned legs daily. 

I have tried all the self-tanners listed below, and I can truly say my personal favorite is the "Kate Somerville Tannig Wipes." The wipes make application easy and mess free, while the results make me look like I've been in Hawaii for a week! 
Let me know your favorites!

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle


CLINIQUE - Self Sun Body Tinted Lotion


St. Tropez Tanning Essentials - Everyday Gradual Tan For Body


 




JERGENS® Natural Glow™ Pumps



Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment