Monday 25 May 2015

Coordination is Key

To keep with my "Blue Monday" theme (stolen from my Dad, of course) the pop of blue from the handbag and sneakers is what makes this outfit! 

I can talk about each piece of this ensemble separately, due to the great quality and material of each specific item, but when put together, this is one of my favorite "go-to" easy looks. 

Adding bright colors, especially in Spring and Summer, is the easiest way to make a pair of jeans and a t-shirt a standout look. 

Coordinating both the Louis Vuttion bag and sneakers has been three years in the making; Louis Vuitton relaunched the blue color of the bag (originally from 2012) for the Spring 2015 accessories collection.  

Clearly, Louis Vuitton knows how much I love a good match!! 

Happy Monday!

Love,

Chloe... YYC Belle  







Top: Vince 
Belt: Hermes 
Sneakers: Louis Vuitton 


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment