Monday 11 May 2015

Inside the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2016 Fashion Show

Last week, I had the experience of a lifetime!

My Mom and I were invited to the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2016 Fashion Show, and can I just say… My head was about to explode, I was so excited!

We had no idea what to expect but we knew we were in for something special!

The show itself was absolutely exquisite! It was held in Palm Springs, at Bob and Dolores Hope’s house. 

The house resembles a space ship, and the backyard was the perfect "space" for a fashion show.

In my opinion, I felt designer, Nicolas Ghesquière, was inspired by “Game of Thrones,” and I LOVED it! 

My favorite part of the night, other than the show of course, was the after party!

It was held at the “Parker Hotel” and they turned the grounds into a carnival that included bumper cars, arcade games, photo booths, and a dance floor!

The amount of celebrities at the show and after party was insane!
(I swear Kanye West was dancing beside me!)  

What was even greater was how normal, down-to-earth and nice every single person was! It made for a truly magical night my Mom and I will never forget!

The day after the show we had a chance to view a few pieces up close. All the materials used, paired with the intricate details on the garments make for seriously breathtaking pieces!

Below are pictures of the pre – show dinner the night before in Los Angeles, the runway show, the after party, and some runway pieces up - close!

If you want to watch the full show online, click here. 
(My Mom and I make a few cameo appearances.) 

Enjoy! 


This was my look for the Pre - Show dinner. (I'm wearing a Louis Vuitton Jacket, Equipment Blouse, Nanette Lepore Skirt, Louis Vuitton Bag and Shoes) 

Pre - Show dinner with my beautiful Mom (wearing all Louis Vuitton) held at Spago in Beverly Hills, hosted by Louis Vuitton.

Sprinter vans all lined up to take guests to the Louis Vuitton show, held at Bob and Dolores Hope's Estate. 

In van, en-route to the show. (Wearing all Louis Vuitton with a Tag Heuer Watch) 

Walking up to Bob and Dolores' Estate... WOW! 

Selena Gomez and I (We may have Snapchatted too much that night...)

Myself and Leandra Medine, founder of the blog "Man Repeller" 

I found an angel! Miranda Kerr and myself

Myself and Kanye West

The prettiest Michelle Williams (She loves Calgary, ps!)

Hair guru, Chris McMillan and I. (He is the man behind Jennifer Aniston's hair!)

The show finale

My pretty Mommy and I post show, waiting for the Sprinter vans to take us to the after party

The convoy of vans ready to pick up guests and take them to the Parker Hotel for the after - party

After Party time!!!

Bumper cars!! 

 
Best game in the world... Who wouldn't want a free Louis Vuitton wallet or cosmetics case?!
 (Yes, this picture is from my Snapchat; It's the only photo I managed to take of the claw game!)

With the beautiful Nathalie Emmanuel from 'Game Of Thrones."

Ryan and Adam Goldston and myself; They are the founders of Athletic Propulsion Labs. 
(Fun Fact: Their sneakers were banned from the NBA because they gave players too much vertical!) 


Every model look from the 2016 Louis Vuitton Cruise show

How cool is the clear block heel of this shoe?!

The coolest boots... Perfect for Calgary winters! 

The most beautiful quilted coat

Game Of Thrones esque full leather dress... Stunning!

Gorgeous woven dress


All leather dresses. Selena Gomez said the red one was her favorite piece of the collection. 










Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment