Tuesday 12 May 2015

Patterned Pants Day

I have to be honest, it feels good to be wearing patterned pants again!

For a while, primarily in my University days, I was known as the 'Pattern Pants Girl," and since then, I don't think I've worn them since.

When I saw these pants though, I knew I had to get back into the pattern pants game, and man... I'm happy I did!!

Pattern pants, contrary to popular belief, are actually quite easy to wear!

When there are so many colors in one pant, it makes them versatile; You can choose which color in the pant you want to match your top to, making multiple outfits!

Have a great day!

Love,

Chloe... YYC Belle 






Jean Jacket: Paige Denim
Sneakers: Vince (Similar)
Belt: Hermes


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment