Thursday 25 September 2014

Fall Musts

Fall is my favorite season! I love sweaters, coats, scarfs, boots, layering, and of course... pumpkin flavored anything! 

When transiting into Fall, I always invest in a few key pieces. This year, my Fall musts are: 

1) Cashmere Sweater
2) Olive colored jeans 
3) Menswear inspired coat
4) Ankle booties

Investing in a cashmere sweater is something I do every Fall. Who doesn't want to look cute and cozy?

Olive colored jeans are something I've been coveting for a while. Olive looks so nice with shades of brown, making them perfect for Fall! 

A Menswear inspired coat is the 'It' jacket of the season. Easy to throw on over anything, you really can't go wrong. 

Ankle booties are a shoe that will take you through every season! Booties look just as great with a skirt or dress as they do with jeans!

Hope I've helped make your Fall shopping a breeze! 

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 













Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment