Tuesday 16 September 2014

Stripes and Studs

Confession: I have an obsession with Valentino Rockstud Shoes! 
You can wear the most casual outfit, like a t-shirt and jeans, throw on a pair of Valentino Rockstuds and all of a sudden you're outfit is taken up a notch! 

Valentino Rockstud heels are the comfiest heels I own. The day I got a pair I wore them to a club...silly idea, thankfully the shoes never got ruined! Plus, I didn't complain about my feet being sore, or my shoes being uncomfortable once! 

If you are looking to invest in a heel, or as I call them, "Big Girl Shoes," I highly suggest a pair of Valentino Rockstuds! 

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 




Shirt: Joie
Jeans: Rich and Skinny
Shoes: Valentino 
Bag: Saint Laurent 



Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment