Tuesday 30 September 2014

Stealing from Mom

More and more I realize that I am turning into my Mom.
Not only do I notice myself picking up more of her mannerisms daily, our styles are becoming one.
(I like to think she is copying me, but who really knows!)

My Mom and Dad were in New York last week meaning I had full access to her closet... unsupervised!
I obviously went straight to her handbag collection, and decided to steal her navy Celine Mini Luggage bag.
The bag can hold everything and it seems to match everything in my closet!

Even though my parents are home now, I'm planning on keeping this bag with me, it's just to good to give back!

Thanks Mom, and surprise, I have your bag if you're looking for it!

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 







Top: Joie
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Boots: Rag & Bone
Bag: Celine 
Accessories: Bell & Ross Watch, Tiffany Bracelet, David Yurman Ring


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment