Friday 26 September 2014

Una Pizza + Wine

What's a better way to finish off the work week than with an amazing meal out with friends and family?!
Going to dinner is one of my absolute favorite things to do, I mean, I love eating, talking, and wine, so dinner time is the best time!

One of my favorite local Calgary restaurants is Una Pizza + Wine!
The food is always fresh and delicious, and the service is tremendous! 

If you are planning to go out for dinner this weekend, I highly recommend Una Pizza + Wine! 
Just a piece of advice, be sure to get there early...tables fill up fast!! 

Have a great weekend! 

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 

Bacon Wrapped Dates 

Kale Caesar Salad

Veal and Pork Meatballs 

Mushroom Pizza 

Prosciutto Pizza 

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment