Tuesday 7 October 2014

Sweater and Leather

To me, the perfect Fall outfit involves a sweater paired with some sort of leather.
Whenever the temperature gets a little cooler out, all I think of is "yes...it's finally sweater and leather weather!" 

I have mentioned the importance of leather for Fall and Winter before, but I truly believe investing in a pair of leather pants is something one will not regret. 
Not only will leather never go out of style, (fun fact: my Mom had leather maternity pants, and that was 21 years ago!) you automatically make an outfit more edgy when wearing leather! 

A cool Fall day in a sweater and leather...what is better?! 
P.S. I did not mean to rhyme that! 

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 





Sweater: Joie
Pants: Vince 
Shoes: Comme Des Garcons PLAY collaboration with Converse 
Bag: Saint Laurent 
Accessories: Tag Heuer Watch, David Yurman Ring 


Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment