Friday 24 October 2014

Tanya Taylor - Spring / Summer 2015

From Toronto to the pages of Vogue magazine, Canadian designer Tanya Taylor has made a name for herself in the fashion industry. 

Tanya's clothes embody a youthful spirit with feminine shapes, enhanced with an artful use of colour and prints. 

Tanya's Spring/Summer 2015 collection is light, colourful, and cheerful! 
Whites, blues, blacks, and poppy colours with embroidery, it is the perfect fun and flirty mix! 

Yesterday, Tanya was at Holt Renfrew Calgary, presenting her Spring/Summer 2015 collection and I must say... I loved everything! 
Her pieces can take you from day to night, and will always draw attention due to the abundance of colour! 

Take a peek and let me know your favourite look! 


Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 

Tanya Taylor and myself

Model in: Katelyn Pinwheel Microknit Dress, Bobby Belt

Model in: Mia Dress 

Model in: Ryan Blue Embroidered Button Up, Alysha Fluro Embroidered Microknit Skirt

Model in: Bert Textured Knit Tee, Sammy Chintz Lace Skirt, Bobby Belt

I'm in: Bert Top, Gwen Skirt

I'm in: Bert Top, Ren Skirt

I'm in: Robin Sweater, Maia Skirt 

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment