Friday 10 October 2014

Thanksgiving Ready

My Canadian friends, this weekend kicks off the holiday season...THANKSGIVING HERE WE COME! 
I plan to eat my body weight in Turkey and Stuffing; I am also planning my outfit. 

Yes, I want to wear something that suits the season, but I still want to be comfortable.
(Stretchy materials are a must when planning to eat an enormous meal!) 

My family and I tend to dress more casually for Thanksgiving, so jeans with maximum stretch are key! A fur vest adds the seasonal Fall touch to the look, making this outfit perfect for Thanksgiving dinner with the fam! 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
I hope you have an amazing long weekend filled with family, friends and of course, food!

Love,
 Chloe...YYC Belle 






Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Rich and Skinny 
Boots: Coach 
Bag: Louis Vuitton 
Vest: Aritzia (super old!) 
Belt: Hermes 
Accessories: Tag Heuer Watch, Tiffany and Co Bracelet, J. Crew Necklace

Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment