Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Great One

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend! I ate myself into a food coma, I also had the opportunity to meet a hockey legend. 

Wayne Gretzky was in Calgary on Saturday for the launch of his Breitling Chronomat GMT Limited Edition watch! 
Only 99 watches were produced and ten percent of proceeds go to the Wayne Gretzky Foundation to provide less fortunate youth the opportunity to play hockey. 

Wayne Gretzky has been affiliated with Breitling for over eight years. His passion for hockey, kids, and beautiful timepieces come together perfectly in this limited edition collaboration. 

It was a pleasure to meet "The Great One" and to see the amount of support he received towards his foundation! 

Love,
Chloe...YYC Belle 


The Great One...and Wayne 

Breitling VP and Wayne Gretzky




Follow me on:
Instagram: ChloeCappelletto
Twitter: TheChloeCapp

No comments:

Post a Comment